Commodore Hotel Terms & Conditions
- Provisional reservations will be held for seven days. On the eight day the reservation may be cancelled, if the reservation staff has not received a deposit within the seven-day period.
- A deposit of €15.00 per adult per room is required to confirm provisional reservations. Deposits can be forwarded by bank draft, cheque, postal order, credit and debit card. Cash deposits are only acceptable when paid at the hotel reception desk.
- In the event that sufficient funds are not available through the credit/debit card received then such reservations will be null and void. The same provision will apply in the event that the card has passed its expiry date.
- Deposits are non-refundable but are transferable once the hotel has been notified forty-eight hours prior to the intended arrival date of the guest on the original reservation.
- The following is the hotel policy on cancellations:
- Prior to the forty-eight hours of the guests arrival date= Deposits transferred
- Forty-eight to twenty-four hours before arrival= Deposits withheld
- Within twenty-four hours of arrival= 90% amount of the first night stay is withheld.*
(*The price that will be charged is B&B only.)
- Cancellations need to be confirmed by the hotel to you via email or with a cancellation number by phone to be valid.
- By completing the reservation process, you, the customer, authorise the Commodore Hotel Ltd. to debit the submitted card for the sum of any cancellation costs owed, as stated above.
- Consideration is only valid on receipt of payment by the Commodore Hotel Ltd.
- The rates applying to children are for Bed & Breakfast only.
- The hotel has limited car parking spaces which are available on a ‘’first come-first served basis”. There are parking restrictions of a maximum of three hours parking on the main street outside the hotel from 09.00hrs to 18.00hrs Monday – Saturday. Pay and Display tickets are available from machines on the street at local council rates.
Check In/ Check Out
- Check out time is 12.00pm sharp and check in-time is after 2.00pm. Please advise our reservation staff in the case of a late check-in.
- All double beds are standard double beds (4ft x 6ft). We have a limited number of king-size beds. Please specify if you wish to have a king-size bed and we will do our best to facilitate your request.
- There are two types of bedrooms available to our guests.
- Grade A: Seaview Room **
- Grade B: Standard Room
**Disclaimer in relation to noise pollution: The Commodore Hotel will endeavour to ensure that guests do not experience any noise disturbance from the main street. In cases where noise disturbance is experienced, we advise guests to contact the reception desk and the hotel staff will act accordingly. We do not accept any responsibility for the actions of the general public and customers who may be leaving the hotel.
- Only registered guests are permitted to avail of the hotel accommodation.
- Any guest who may have impaired mobility is asked to identify this with our reservation staff during the reservation process. This is in order to ensure that they are located in the immediate vicinity of a fire exit in the event of an evacuation.
- The Commodore Hotel does not accept liability for any errors or omission in the description of the hotel products and services. The Commodore Hotel reserves the right to change information and descriptions of the products in the hotel as the management require.
- The hotel will endeavour to ensure that all the information supplied is relevant and up to date at the time of reservation however we cannot accept any responsibility for out of date or incorrect information that may be conveyed during the reservation process.
- The hotel dining room is available to hotel guests and the general public. We advise all guests to reserve dinner in advance to avoid disappointment. Guests with inclusive dinners in their rate must also reserve dinner each night and present their inclusive dinner voucher to server before ordering.
- It is the hotels aim to satisfy request for smoking/ non-smoking bedrooms, however in some cases this is not possible. We request that all guests abide by the smoking policy in bedrooms.
- Guests found to be smoking in non-smoking bedrooms will be subject to an additional charge of €100 to cover any cleaning required
- Hotel residents can avail of the disco located next to the hotel free of charge. Being a guest in the hotel does not guarantee admittance to the disco. A separate management than that of the hotel operates the disco.