Commodore Hotel Terms & Conditions
- Credit/ Debit card details are required to confirm all bookings.
- Full payment for Accommodation will be required 1 day prior to arrival(A member of our Reservations Team will be in contact)
- In the event that sufficient funds are not available through the credit/debit card received then such reservations will be null and void. The same provision will apply in the event that the card has passed its expiry date.
- The following is the hotel policy on cancellations:
- Prior to the forty-eight hours of the guests arrival date= Free Cancellation
- Forty-eight to twenty-four hours before arrival= Free Cancellation
- Within twenty-four hours of arrival= 100% amount of the first night stay is withheld.*
(*The price that will be charged is Room only.)
- Cancellations need to be confirmed by the hotel to you via email or with a cancellation number by phone to be valid.
- By completing the reservation process, you, the customer, authorise the Commodore Hotel Ltd. to debit the submitted card for the sum of any cancellation costs owed, as stated above.
- Consideration is only valid on receipt of payment by the Commodore Hotel Ltd.
- The hotel has a secure car park to the rear of the hotel and is charged at €7.50 per night. There are parking restrictions of a maximum of three hours parking on the main street outside the hotel from 09.00hrs to 18.00hrs Monday – Saturday. Pay and Display tickets are available from machines on the street at local council rates.
Check In/ Check Out
- Check out time is 12.00pm sharp and check in-time is after 3.00pm. Please advise our reservation staff in the case of a late check-in.
- All double beds are standard double beds (4ft x 6ft). We have a limited number of king-size beds. Please specify if you wish to have a king-size bed and we will do our best to facilitate your request.
- There are various types of bedrooms available to our guests.
- Seaview Room ** Situated at the front of the building overlooking Cork Harbour
- Non Seaview Room Situated at the rear of the building with no harbour views
- Single Room Available in both Seaview & Non Seaview, These rooms sleep 1 guest max
- Family Room Choose from a Seaview Room with either *1 Dbl & 2 Single Beds or*1 Dbl & 3 Single Beds
- Deluxe Double Available with both Seaview & Non Seaview our Deluxe Doubles incur a Upgrade Suppliment
**Disclaimer in relation to noise pollution: The Commodore Hotel will endeavour to ensure that guests do not experience any noise disturbance from the main street. In cases where noise disturbance is experienced, we advise guests to contact the reception desk and the hotel staff will act accordingly. We do not accept any responsibility for the actions of the general public and customers who may be leaving the hotel.
- Only registered guests are permitted to avail of the hotel accommodation.
- Any guest who may have impaired mobility is asked to identify this with our reservation staff during the reservation process. This is in order to ensure that they are located in the immediate vicinity of a fire exit in the event of an evacuation.
- The Commodore Hotel does not accept liability for any errors or omission in the description of the hotel products and services. The Commodore Hotel reserves the right to change information and descriptions of the products in the hotel as the management require.
- The hotel will endeavour to ensure that all the information supplied is relevant and up to date at the time of reservation however we cannot accept any responsibility for out of date or incorrect information that may be conveyed during the reservation process.
- The hotel restaurant is available to hotel guests and the general public. We advise all guests to reserve dinner in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Guests found to be smoking in bedrooms will be subject to an additional charge of €100 to cover any cleaning required